Table of Contents
How to create PDFs with the Preview tool on Mac
One the simplest ways to generate PDF files consisting of multiple pages on the Mac is to use the print option inside the Preview tool. We will in the following steps explain how this is done.
Open a new Finder window and browse to the folder containing the files that you want to convert to PDF.
Select the files and either double click or hold down the
Arrow Down keys to open them in Preview.
We are now inside Preview. From the top menu bar, select File > Print… or simply press
launch the print settings window.
We are now in the print settings window. Instead of sending our pages to the printer, as we would normally do, we will select the PDF > Save as PDF option from the menu button located in the lower left corner of the window.
Saving the Document
A save window appears. Type in a name of the file that you are about to export and then press the Save button.
That is all there is to it. Your PDF has been exported and you can now view it any other software that supports PDF files.
comments powered by Disqus
- How to install Homebrew for Mac
- How to find out which shell I am running?
- Syncing files with lftp
- How to mirror drives with rsync
- How to install a Samsung ML-191x 252x Series printer with AirPrint support on a Raspberry Pi
- Querying the Illuminates by Default attribute in Maya
- Remove nodes from a set in Maya